Popular Posts

Monday, August 7, 2017

Invitation to the New Life



 “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”
Revelation 3:20

If you are not yet saved, Jesus is right now standing at the door of your heart. He is knocking. Listen to His voice, and open the door of your heart for Him to come in. He wants to dine with you, so that you can also dine with Him when you get to the secret chambers.

 “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
2 Corinthians 5:17

Get a new lease of life. Be saved from the grip of Satan, and begin to live victoriously above sin. As simple as ABC, start by taking the following steps:

A - Accept the fact that you are a sinner. Everyone that is born of a woman is born with the nature of sin. You are not a sinner just because you sin; you sin because you were born as a sinner.

“Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.”
(Psalm 51:5)

“As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:”
(Romans 3:10)

“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
(Romans 3:23)

B - Believe the truth that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and that He is the only one who can save you from the power of Satan, sin, self, death, and the world. It is not by power or might, but by His grace, we are saved.
“But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they”
(Acts 15:11)

“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
(Ephesians 2:8-9)

C - Confess and accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior.

“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.”
 (Romans 10:9-11)

Declaration: 
Lord Jesus, I repent and confess all my sins to you. I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior, in Jesus’ name!
Thank you Jesus for saving me. Thank you for your Holy Spirit. I am now born again. As I surrender my all unto You today, by Your grace, I shall live my life to please you all of my days, in Jesus’ name! Amen.

Congratulations! Your name has just been written into the Lamb’s Book of Life. Alleluia! There is a sound of joy and celebration going on your behalf in the Heavens. You are now a qualified candidate of Heaven. Start feeding on God’s Word in the Bible daily. You need an environment conducive for proper spiritual growth. Therefore, locate a Bible believing gospel church around you to fellowship with other saints.

I would love to hear about your testimony. Also for further prayer or counseling, you may reach me through my email at lanbomoe@gmail.com or call +234 803 383 0101.

No comments:

Post a Comment