Popular Posts

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Why? (4)

Why do we Have Mysteries in the Kingdom?

4.         Finding the Hidden Brings Joy

“But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:”                                                                        1 Corinthians 2:7
“Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.”                                                                       Proverbs 3:13
Any time we discover a hidden treasure, our heart is overwhelmed with joy. Our Father in Heaven loves to make us happy. He sometimes plays “hide and seek” with us so that our joy will be full on finding the hidden. Isn’t it so amazing to have a joy-giving God as our Father!
The other day, my wife, Marth, was briefly out of the house to get something from a neighbouring street. I was carrying Mayo, our one month old baby, and his big sister, Misi who will be four years old a month after then, was feeling neglected. She started placing a demand on my attention. We then both agreed to play “hide and seek” game. She hid herself beside the four foot high Color Laserjet printer in my home studio. I came looking for her, with Mayo in my hands, and found her right there as soon as I entered the studio. She yelled, “You’ve found me daddy. It’s now my turn to seek you.” She also sought and found Mayo and I by the side of the cupboard in the room. She was so thrilled to have found her dad and baby brother after an attempt to seek them.
Kingdom lifestyle is not boring. We become excited when we seek and find the hidden riches of the Kingdom. Our Father in Heaven has put a system in place so that we will always have an exhilarating moment in His presence anytime we seek and find Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment