Popular Posts

Thursday, June 30, 2011

6. Mystery of Kingdom Growth


6.     Mystery of Kingdom Growth

In the earthly realm, the growth pattern is:
Children   ==>  Young Men  ==>  Old Men
In the Kingdom, according to Apostle in the book of 1 John 2, the growth pattern is:
Children   ==>    Old men   ==>  Young Men
“I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.  I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.  I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.”                                                             1 John 2:12-14

No comments:

Post a Comment